Sunday, September 28, 2014

Not fair you say 

The jokesters want an equal playing field 

I'll try my best 


Fried Rice With That (limerick)


This white boy gave them a twist
I’m really Chinese I’d insist
And my explanation
To eye sight’s frustration
Was orientation I missed

Okay, okay, the "lovers" got a song, So... 

Still awake 


If anything, this video's numbers seems to show that there are more cat lovers than Norman Reedus fans (at least among viral video watchers). But that is another experiment. So here for your inspection is: Assassin's Kittens Unity.

Now vote by telling a friend about this blog 


Leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment