Sunday, September 21, 2014

The adventure continues

I'm a little lost - but I appreciate your support

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you




Dream On My Love (poem)



Dream on my lover gently close your eyes

Tomorrow isn’t very far away

And I will meet you in our paradise

-

It’s you who sparked this wonder and surprise

It’s you who brought a purpose to the day

Dream on my lover gently close your eyes

-

Surrender to your call gives my heart rise

To kiss the stars which guide on your way

And I will meet you in our paradise

-

For now it’s you I kiss amid soft sighs

And as I hold you here my heart will stay

Dream on my lover gently close your eyes

-

What clouds of doubt would shroud our hope filled skies

Drift on my love as I explore dismay

And I will meet you in our paradise

-

But in this turn I’d come to realize

That in your tears you had something to say

Dream on my lover gently close your eyes

And I will meet you in our paradise


Plus

If Guys Worried About The Things Girls Do


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment