Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week Three Thank You 

As I stumble along we are growing 

Let's start the third week by testing your tears 


Fields Set Aside (poem)

I slumber in fields set aside
Where wonders have nothing to hide
And truth in our hearts will abide
As long as my deeds aren’t denied
-
For there was my moment for you
My dreams of forever in view
I gave up that all which I knew
To meet the unknown there I flew
-
And all which was me set aside
I kept but one thing in my view
Of loved ones and people I knew
Whose freedoms could not be denied
-
Till there in my sky filled with you
I met what my fate couldn’t hide
My future just didn’t abide
Into the unknown there I flew
-
Now my sacrifices denied
By ones who in terror abide
And cause of my death now they hide
I slumber in fields set aside

Plus 

This video goes great with this poem 


And 

If you're a Youtube fan, you're probably sick of this (or maybe not). Kia has come out with a great commercial. In addition with being force to watch this commercial, over 2,500,000 (and growing) people gave these hamsters additional views. Good work Kia. Plus the commercial features the new song “Animals“ by Maroon 5.
So here for you (hopeful) enjoyment is: 2015 Kia Soul EV Hamster Commercial 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 

And thank you 


No comments:

Post a Comment