Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Another break from the rhyming 

Or maybe just a sonnet in disguise 

Plus a viral video made just for me  


Life Familiar Gone (poem)

Sit down upon a minute wonder why
The world abounds so different today
What dream of hope casts rainbows in the sky
I wonder will I ever be the same
-
I drift in clouds and magic is her name
As to her song my heart is taught to dance
She is the sun which promises the dawn
And sets me on this pathway of romance
-
Confused I kiss a life familiar gone
No words can air the Joy I wander through
Or meanings reasons all which I have found
In ever after here within my view
-
Sit down a minute timelessness abound
As ways of love and her take me away

I got lucky to run into this video which works well with the poem. "Tristesse" by Chopin 

But to worlds more important 


This viral video has everything going for it. It has ninjas. It has suspense. It stars Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson). And, to top it all off, it is a commercial for Snickers! Did you know that in 1930 the Mars Company introduced Snickers, named after the favorite horse of the Mars family. The bar was marketed under the name "Marathon" in the UK and Ireland until July 19, 1990, when Mars decided to align the UK product with the global Snickers name. Mars had marketed and discontinued an unrelated bar named Marathon in the United States during the 1970s. Yes, Snickers needs no advertising for me.
Here for your entertainment is: "Snickers Mr Bean TV advert" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment