Tuesday, October 14, 2014

From a moment of love to oorah 

You have till the viral video to figure that out 

In the meantime... 


Lovers’ Afternoon (Poem)

When stardust mixes mid the moon
When kisses cast make lovers swoon
When hearts unite to form a tune
Then is a lovers’ afternoon
-
When words don’t have a thing to say
When even dreams seem far away
When eyes are havens souls there stray
Then it becomes a love’s mid-day
-
Then passions rise beyond the moon
Then all they knew now far away
Then whispered winds cause minds to stray
When love is in its afternoon
-
Then even reason dare not say
Then there again what made them swoon
Then heavens hear a timeless tune
When lovers bask amid mid-day
-
When will I kiss love’s afternoon
When will you teach my heart your tune
When in your arms I’m bound to swoon
Then stardust mixes mid the moon

Here is a video about the "moon" I hope you will enjoy; Gary B "The Moon" 

Time is up 


Oorah has nothing to do with the first automobile race ever seen in the United States being held in Chicago in 1895. The track ran from Chicago to Evanston, Illinois. The winner was J. Frank Duryea, whose average speed was 71/2 miles per hour.
I was never a Marine. But I had the honor of serving them for 4 years when I successfully brought the Toys For Tots program to the masonic fraternity of the San Francisco Bay Area and our communities.When I came across this video I was a bit prejudice (in a positive way). It is of the III Marine Expeditionary Force Band challenging the band of Republic of Korea in a drum battle. (I wonder who is going to win.) AND HOW! 
Watch and be as impressed as I always was serving them: "Drum Battle: III Marine Expeditionary Force (III MEF) Band vs. Republic of Korea (ROK) Army Band" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment