Thursday, October 9, 2014

How about a time out to laugh 

Oh yes, the poetry (if we call it that) continues 

Plus this gives us jokesters a chance to prove something 


Running Is Not For Me (limerick)

At running I didn’t have knack
For I thought I’d have heart attack
So in rest I’d stir
My fitness defer
And give woman her wallet back



He Finally Became Perfect (limerick)

He put all his cheating aside
She now knows where husband does hide
No more does he cuss
Or cause a big fuss
Now that her darn husband had died

People ask me if I have completely lost my mind. This videos should put that to rest. 

And 


The sentence “Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs” uses every letter of the alphabet and uses the least letters to do so. And when you put your tongue back into your head here is today's viral video. 
For your approval: "Dear Kitten: Regarding The Dog" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment