Friday, October 17, 2014

One month of magic and we did it together 

I am still learning about this whole thing 

If this has gotten better, it was through your kind support. Thank you 


Her Loving Arms (poem)

Confusion rife
Streets filled with strife
Harsh pains of life
Scars of a knife
Her loving arms
Still hold me tight
-
A loss of job
All hopes to rob
Extents to lob
My silence mob
Yet in her arms
World is alright
-
Money past spent
Can’t pay life’s rent
Lasting repent
-
Gone are the dreams
Those youthful themes
Dried out old streams
-
Lost without hope
Darkness to scope
Mad mire to mope
But then her arms
Save me from plight
-
Mornings’ refrain
Every new strain
Saneness maintain
-
Bleakness in view
Warnings renew
Lies turning true
-
And still she’s there
Her love to share
All else laid bare
Within her arms
Glorious sight
-
Heartless and cold
Fates may unfold
Problems untold
To this I hold
Her loving arms
Still hold me tight

Here is a song to tie in the poem and the theme of this edition: Seal's rendition of "Stand By Me" 

Plus 

An eighteenth-century German named Matthew Birchinger, known as "the little man of Nuremberg," played four musical instruments including the bagpipes, was an expert calligrapher, and was the most famous stage magician of his day. He performed tricks with the cup and balls that have never been explained. Yet Birchinger had no hands, legs, or thighs, and was less than 29 inches tall. Where that came from... I got to stop drinking so much soda. 
I used to be an amateur magician (a real amateur). I always loved card tricks the best (even the simple ones). So when I came across this video, I was taken in. These are manipulators from Singapore. Their skills with cards is magic. More information about them and how to do cardistry yourself is at the bottom of the YouTube video. 
For now, enjoy "Captivating Cardistry Wizards - Singapore" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment