Monday, October 13, 2014

Take-a tanka adventure to-a something to dry your eyes 

Pretty cleaver, if I say so myself 

Let' see how this edition fares out 


Familiar Stranger (tanka) 

Patiently waiting
In the silence of his time
When all else rested
Returns familiar stranger
From the mirror of his soul


The Hat (tanka) 

He took off his hat
This stranger who decided
That he’d stay awhile
And when his work was finished
They noticed the hat was gone


Ocean Of Memories (tanka)

Each moment of time
Ticking by to take its place
As we drift along
Grasping at what will become
An ocean of memories

For no particular reason except to entertain you here's: Gnarls Barkley "Going On" 

Now 

If you don't have something to wipe your eyes, run off and get something and remember it is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
Marriage proposal videos are "a dime a dozen." I came across this one and watched it 3 times. It is very impressive. No wonder it is going viral. Bret's (the young man) family and friends flew across the country to help him propose. It was put together by a new TV show - Marry Me.
Now let me share a story. I gave my wife a ruby engagement ring, instead of diamond. It represented my heart. She was disappointed not to get a diamond. She was until all her friends got jealous over her ring. Now she loves to show off my heart. 
Many happy dreams Jovan and Bret 
And for your enjoyment "Bret's Cafe Lip-Dub Proposal" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment