Monday, October 27, 2014

The Lonely Dream runs into wild laughter 

Somehow a poetic round has led to the madness of Jim Carrey 

If anything this edition proves lovers love to laugh 


The Lonely Dream (Poem)


I had a dream and nobody was there
No gentle smiles or hopeful eyes to please
No broken hearts or worried minds to ease
A strange new peace was floating in the air
-
And as my soul was captured in some breeze
No heavy cares or hopeful stares to see
No shallow lives or promised lies to free
The flowers bloom without a scent of these
-
Then something shook this shadow that was me
No need to fill or thirst to quell in sight
No hand to hold or world gone dim to light
Was this the grave to claim my memory
-
And as I dreamed came whisper it’s all right
Could this be song a rainbow had to share
Could this be spring the fount of loving pair
And as I dreamed now someone held me tight

To go with this round I have chosen "The Memory Of Trees" by Enya 

You must have blinked 

The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are still formally called aglets. But meet Matthew McConaughey, he is an (or was an) award winning movie star. Matthew McConaughey is now reverted to advertising cheap cars no one really wants. Matthew McConaughey who is pondering the important questions in life. Matthew McConaughey who is really Jim Carrey, in this Saturday Night Live skit (and now viral video). 
Clear your mouth before watching Jim Carrey in "Lincoln Ads - Saturday Night Live" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 


No comments:

Post a Comment