Sunday, October 5, 2014

What you got up your sleeves today? 

What have you noticed missing? 

(cough, cough) I meant about this blog (cough, cough) 



Butterfly Carry My Tears (poem)

Oh butterfly won’t you carry my tears
To valley were dreams await to come true
And grant a flower this blessing of dew
A kiss of rainbow as sunshine appears
-
Float in the luster of legend of stars
Let your wings feel what eyes cannot see
And learn why my heart there always will be
In splendors of moments magic of ours
-
A cold bitter season took her away
And left me to ponder rivers of time
Grasping at answers which I cannot climb
But one lasting Joy I shall not betray
-
So butterfly dancing mid the sky
Please take my love these gems of times past by


Here is a romantic dance video which blends nicely with this sonnet. "Santiago's Dream" with Santiago Hernandez and Isabelle Rune, danced to "Otra Luna" by Carlos Libedinsky.

Not over yet 

One of my favorite viral videos. Not just because of the song: "One Day" by Matisyahu. This video "Life Vest Inside - Kindness Boomerang - One Day" was put together for and by Life Vest Inside. It tracks an act of kindness as its passed from one individual to the next and manages to boomerang back to the person who set it into motion. I think this video strikes home with me because of my positive experiences working with people in my various charity endeavors. I asked people for an inch and return their miles.
I hope you enjoy and pass on this video. If you want to find out more about Life Vest Inside visit: http://www.lifevestinside.com/

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/ 

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment