Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Angel At My Door to Batman vs Darth Vader 

A fairytale to an epic battle, all inside the mind of the dreamer 

Let this edition help to bring the dreamer to life 


Angel At My Door (poem)

Was past my time when knocking came to door
Suspicious fear drew visions in my soul
If I stood still perhaps the sting might pass
There’s other havens harboring the night
-
Was then my heart was captured by a sound
A lady’s cries were reaching out for me
It sounded like a friend of long ago
And so I thought I’d give my fate a chance
-
So beautiful this angel of my eyes
So sad to see the pool of sorrow’s tears
Forgetting all I asked her to come in
And gave her all the comfort of my ear
-
She told me of the children she had lost
Each one of them a treasure to a heart
Delight it was to watch them romp and play
Till darkness came and took them all away
-
She tried and cried at oh so many doors
But found no friends who cared to spare a pain
Or face a sadness echoed in the wind
I marveled in her true imaginings
-
A stranger me said I will help you out
Together we will bring your children back
And as I grabbed my coat from off the door
I saw how gorgeous were the fairy’s wings


Straight from Poland here's Trzeci Wymiar giving us his instrumental mix of Scorpions; "Send Me An Angel"

Plus 

The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes. Which brings us to "Batman vs Darth Vader in a viral video brought to us by Machinima Prime, "the home of the very best in episodic series". It's fun to imagine our favorite superheroes, or villains, matched up in a duel with characters they wouldn't normally come across in their own universes. In this epic well produced episode, Directed by Aaron Schoenke, Batman travels to the Death Star to rescue Superman from the evil clutches of Darth Vader. But there is a major twist. Who will win? The final outcome will be voted on by Machinima Prime fans. 
So dream on - "BATMAN vs DARTH VADER - Super Power Beat Down" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment