Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Echoes Of You to I ate all the candy 

From a song of love to the nightmare of the missing candy 

Let us see where this edition leads us 


Echoes Of You (poem)


Take me back to the moments told by the stars
Time was all ours
Free from all scars
-
Take me back to the reason the flowers bloom
Lost in perfume
Kisses resume
-
Take me back across rainbows seasons we knew
Dreams which came true
Echoes of you
-
Let’s go
Where golden rivers wait our flow
To add our splendor to their glow
A truth which only lovers know
A heartfelt breath which you bestow
-
Let me drift on the ocean which speaks of the moon
Bearing a tune
To make us swoon
-
Let me drift upon evers fantasies take
Pathways to stake
Memories make
-
Let’s go
Where passion slips amid our show
Pure wonder are the seeds we sew
Each turn the light we share will grow
My darling how I love you so
-
Take me back to dance among each precious strain
Tender refrains
Lovers maintain
-
Let me drift ever always till heavens are through
This wish review
Echoes of you

As a transition piece I have selected Augustana's "More Than A Love Song" set to Final Fantasy 

Now 

If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.White as some of these kids turned when their parents told them they ate all the Halloween candy. I'm not sure how long Jimmy Kimmel has been challenging parents to tell their children that they ate all their Halloween candy. But the video clips are always funny and the compilation always go viral. Go ahead and call me a "sick puppy" for laughing at little kids crying. But how long can you watch this viral video before you join me? 
Let's see - "YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 2014" 
We are assured that the majority of candy was returned to the kids 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email  me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment