Monday, November 17, 2014

Knock Upon the Door to Mortal Kombat Elevator Prank 2 

Two surprising doors. One with laughter. One with tears. 

Sprinkled with a little music and a useless fact - Welcome


Knock Upon the Door (poem) 

That knock upon the door
With hope spewed on the floor
The world which made me soar
Much darker than before
Was it her
-
The morning had its glow
A Joy it would bestow
On all I came to know
Now seems so long ago
Was it her
-
Was it a sunny day
When future turned to grey
And things got in the way
Which cast a love astray
-
I wonder could this be
A couple blessed as we
Who wiled in endlessly
Gave way to misery
-
And now inside my room
Alone to face my gloom
With this my soul consume
A lingering perfume
Was it her
-
My mind has come undone
The truth and ruse are one
And so I’m forced to run
With shadows I should shun
-
They temp me with their tale
All masked behind their veil
With them I will prevail
Just end this and we’ll sail
Was it her
-
So there upon the floor
With dreams of so much more
My life began to pour
Came knocking at the door
Was it her

To go with this lyrical verse I've selected EAProductions20 "Until The End" 

Next 

It is believed baby robins eat about 14 feet of earthworms every day. So, be careful what you name your children. 
Mortal Kombat is an American video game franchise, developed by Midway Games' Chicago studio. The first game was originally based on an idea by Ed Boon and John Tobias. The Mortal Kombat franchise is well known for its high levels of bloody violence. Now, again, FouseyTUBE brings this bloody nightmare to an elevator near us, exchanging bloody horror with side-splitting laughter. FouseyTUBE is the creation of  a 24 year old Fremont, California based Yousef Saleh Erakat. After the wild success of "Mortal Kombat Elevator Prank" (over 27 million hits), Yousef felt we wanted more...
Not blood... laughs... :MORTAL KOMBAT ELEVATOR PRANK 2!" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment