Friday, November 14, 2014

Soft Butterflies to babies' Stages Of Eating Ice Cream 

First kisses, special memories, cuteness 

All brought to this edition to bring a smile 


Soft Butterflies (poem) 

Reflection of kisses soft butterflies
A fragrant reminder takes to the air
My heart tries to tell me I am still there
Yet still I am somewhere lost in your eyes
-
Soft echoes of whispers satiny flare
As all that now remains takes to the skies
And if there was some doubt it quickly dies
Yet still I am aware this love affair
-
And time may play endless shadows and wails
And day by day tries to fade our delight
And jealous minds our young heart may spurn
-
Our vision here remains familiar sails
And if there is some doubt I’ll set it right
As kiss’s butterflies once more return

I ran across this song. I hope you like it: Maggie Sajak "First Kiss" 

And now 

I am blessed to have 2 children, Peter and Robin. When they were born neither of them knew the Bible, the world’s top-selling book, is also the world’s most shoplifted book. How could they? They were just born. But me, I can really relate to this viral video! Many of the scenes are replays of my children's past. Perhaps that is what helped it go viral. Others could also relate to this video too; Or memories sparked; Or just its heart warming cuteness. This video, by BuzzFeedVideo, was made to celebrate the 25th year anniversary of AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos).
Enjoy some ice cream, a memory, a kiss and "Stages Of Eating Ice Cream As Told By Babies" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment