Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Call to Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time 

A phone call to take your mind on a flight jut like these grannies' minds 

Is there something here to be learned or just a peek at an interest or three 


The Call (poem)

Hello
Just called you up to check how you’re doin’
Yes it is me
I’m doin’ fine
I miss you too
-
Hello
Hello
They’re all doin’ fine
Brenda landed a new job
Jimmy has a girlfriend
Michelle discovered makeup
Me
I’m dealing with it
-
Hello
Hello
Hello
Yes I heard
That’s why I’m callin’
How are you holdin’ up
I’m sorry I just found out
I should have called more often
How are the kids takin’ it
I know I know It must be so confusing
But why didn’t you call me when this happened
I know I know
Listen
I’ll catch the next plane there
I should be there by tomorrow
-
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Is anyone there


As a musical transition here is Free Realms' version of Lady Gaga's " Telephone" 


Now 

Maybe not such a useless fact: recent studies indicate that women are more prone to turn to shopping when they are sad. On the other hand, the same studies indicate that men a more prone to impulse shopping. Blah blah blah... What you really want to see is grandmas on pot. I'll try to keep this brief (but you read fast). In the state of Washington, where this was shot, recreational use of marijuana is legal. Cut Video found three grandmas who had never smoked pot and gave them an opportunity to try it for the first time. What happened from there is interesting and funny and led to a viral video whose popularity is not waning. 
Okay, okay here's "Grandmas Smoking Weed for the First Time" 


Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment