Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Door to Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens 

From a familiar door to the continuation of a legend 

Hopefully this edition will cause us to think as we are swept in the waves of the unknown 


The Door (poem) 

I feel its presence there beyond the door
A menacing unknown is after me
A something silent which won’t let me be
So in my room I find myself once more
-
It’s there my heartbeat presses constantly
I feel its shadow passing on the floor
Lost dreams within my soul begin to sore
As seconds pass into eternity
-
What evil holds me captive in my cell
What tortured terror lurks beyond my night
What mask of fear refuses to let go
-
Again a distant voice begins to swell
What hidden past has brought about this plight
If I don’t face my door I’ll never know


While we are thinking this verse through, here's Sebastian Larsson "Into The Dark" 

And now 

More than 1,000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa. Movie makers of Star Wars have their work cut out. Speaking of Star Wars, with 24 million hits in 1 day (and rapidly growing), I would be remiss not to make the official teaser trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" available here. (Plus, I am a fan.) This episode is a continuation of the saga created by George Lucas set 30 years after Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983). After The Walt Disney Company acquired Lucasfilm in 2012, plans for a third Star Wars trilogy were announced. The Force Awakens will be the first film to be made since the acquisition and the first of the planned trilogy. This teaser is the first off many film and story teasers planned till the December 18, 2015 release date.
Now join the millions caught in the wave of "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer #1" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 

If you missed or want to view a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).

2 comments: