Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Pitter Patter Of Little Feet to Chinese Chicken Themed Pop Song 

And 2 more limericks for or jokesters 

And 1 more (not so) surprising insight into China 


Maybe If They Didn’t Cry So Much (limerick)

They cried for their dead uncle Bill
They cried at the reading of will
They cried woe is me
They cried could it be
They cried because he left them nil


The Pitter Patter Of Little Feet (limerick)

My wife said I’d hear little feet
I thought having baby be sweet
But my soul would fidget
When I found wife Bridget
Ran off with a midget named Pete


Fried Rice With That (limerick)

This white boy gave them a twist
I’m really Chinese I’d insist
And my explanation
To eye sight’s frustration
Was orientation I missed

3 limericks.. what song could I possibly have up my sleeve? Gnarls Barkley "Crazy" 

And 

We poet know that no word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple. And most of us are used to seeing ridiculous music videos and anime coming out of Japan. But now China (yes China!) is getting in on the action. This ridiculous Chinese music video has gone viral in the English speaking world. The Chinese pop music group Mainland China CPOP posted the clip on YouTube and after a few days, word got around. After all, it is from China. No one expected much. The video features girls dressed as chickens singing and squawking and now has over 2.5 million hits. Viewers say the melody is kind of catchy. But I can't help but think this viral has one more thing going for it. 
See if you see the same thing as me. "王蓉Rollin-小雞小雞MV [Official Music Video]官方完整版" 

Now tell a friend about this blog 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

And thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment