Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Is There Magic to How Does A Homeless Man Spend $100? 

The magic of love to the magic of human nature 

Sometimes life is too real to be believable 


Is There Magic (poem) 

Is there such a thing as magic
I can’t tell you
For I have never seen it
-
I have never seen your favorite candy
And how your eyes light up
When you receive my special gift
You open it up
And there it was
You knew all along
-
I have never noticed you trying a dress
Dancing in front of a mirror
Looking ever at me
Does my heart take flight
Are you the vision of my dreams
You knew from the start
-
I have never felt a perfect day
A moment made just for us
To cast aside all those things less important
Than the glow of this while
Another memory
Shared by a fire
Flavoring kisses
You knew each minute
-
I have never heard the passion of music
Drawing us closer
Till we move as one
One heart
One soul
On purpose reaching for eternity
Ever
Timeless
You knew the whispers’ meaning
-
Is there such a thing as magic
I can’t tell you
For I have never known it


What could better to lead this lover to another kiss: Digital Analog Band "Mystical" 

And 

The Great Wall of China is the only man-made structure visible from space, until astronauts started looking for it. This video may amaze you. Josh Paler Lin was curious, what would happen if you gave a homeless person $100.00. Now, Josh assures us this video is not "staged". His original goal was to expose a darker side of homeless beggars. But, what he captured was a remarkable and beautiful experience. Fate brought Josh into Thomas' (the homeless man) world. What Josh saw, learned and felt in this experience changed him. He now wants to help Thomas and people like him. What did the homeless man do with $100.00? 
He brought us something magic for Christmas Eve: "How Does A Homeless Man Spend $100?" 

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to view a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).

No comments:

Post a Comment