Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Pole Dancer to 

I'm sure my petrol cap was on this side 

It's been some time since we were haunted by those crazy limericks 


I’ll Never Forget Her Name (limerick) 

My whole world just wasn’t the same
When to my life this beauty came
In love I was thrown
With wonder unknown
And Leave Me Alone was her name



My Pole Dancer (limerick) 

This Pole Dancer she was with me
All other men must pay her fee
Still I must confess
My family’s stress
But Polish dance lessons aren’t free



Sex Almost Every Day (limerick) 

When asked when some sex came my way
Almost every day I would say
But my dreams of lust
Would oft turn to dust
When almosts would just drift away


To top off this edition here's Seal "Crazy" 

Plus 

Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood. Interesting, but useless fact.
As a special treat for visiting Poetry and Viral Videos, I will share with what sets my limericks apart. Most limericks have 5 rhymes in 5 lines. Lines 1, 2 and 5 rhyme with each other and lines 3 and 4 rhyme. But I get 6 rhymes with 5 lines. If you follow the beats of lines 3 and 4 of my limericks, you will discover on line 5 a hidden rhyme. Take the limerick "Sex Almost Every Day (limerick)", "lust" and "dust", in lines 3 and 4, rhymes with "just", in line 5.
In the video, the gas station attendant was having an unusually bad day.
Then this happened; "I'm sure my petrol cap was on this side"

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to view a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).

No comments:

Post a Comment