Thursday, December 25, 2014

Promised Song to the WWE Superstar The Rock Singing 

A love's song to a song sung well by a wrestling legend 

And a great love song thrown in, to kiss by 


Promised Song (poem) 

Return to me those moments far away
Those glimpses of a far more founder dawn
Grand hopes and wishes dreams are built upon
Soft scented valley of a brighter day
-
It seems the curtains of my soul are drawn
To diverse portions passing in life’s play
Confusion holds me captive in its sway
I fear that one which once was me is gone
-
Returning shadows whispering so long
A yearning churning causes heart to sting
While burning doubt casts blindness to my sight
-
Then in the wind returns a promised song
Refreshing water of eternal spring
She takes my hand and kisses me goodnight


When looking for a song to go with this poem I stumbled on this: Light Of Aidan "Loving You" 

Plus 

Talk about useless facts, according to Beatles producer George Martin, Neal Hefti's catchy composition of the 1960's "Batman" Emmy-winning theme song inspired George Harrison to write the hit song "Taxman". Not so useless, Dwayne Douglas Johnson, better known as The Rock, was born in Hayward, California on May 2, 1972. He was a college football player at the University of Miami. After being dropped. The Rock (then known as Rocky Maivia) turned to wrestling. He gained major notoriety in the World Wrestling Federation (now the WWE) from 1996 to 2004. The Rock broke into the movies, The Scorpion King, in 2002. Not only was he paid  $5.5 million for his role (the monster), his fans wanted to see more of him. The Rock appeared, and starred, in many more films. Blah, blah, blah... I am a wrestling fan. This whole thing was just an excuse for A Rock fan. 
I just wanted you to see The Rock's viral video "rock singing". He's pretty good. 

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to view a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).

No comments:

Post a Comment