Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Door to Portal Trick Shots 

The door of our fears; the portal of possibilities 

Once the door is opened we may walk in a world of what might be 


The Door (poem) 

I feel its presence there beyond the door
A menacing unknown is after me
A something silent which won’t let me be
So in my room I find myself once more
-
It’s there my heartbeat presses constantly
I feel its shadow passing on the floor
Lost dreams within my soul begin to sore
As seconds pass into eternity
-
What evil holds me captive in my cell
What tortured terror lurks beyond my night
What mask of fear refuses to let go
-
Again a distant voice begins to swell
What hidden past has brought about this plight
If I don’t face my door I’ll never know


To capture the darkness of The Door: Sebastian Larsson "Into The Dark" 

To 

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors. And if you believe that, you may more than believe in a concept Corridor Digital came up with. Corridor Digital is a company located in Los Angeles who uploads short movies to YouTube every month. The key players of the company are Sam Gorski, Niko Pueringer and Jake Watson. Corridor Digital first started making videos in 2011. Now they have teamed up with the band Savant, and their song "Prototype" to bring use into a future of basketball trick shots. Together they have created this highly entertaining video, whether we like basketball or not. If we think the whole concept is far-fetched, look at "phone" in our pocket.
While we think that one through, here's "Portal Trick Shots"

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and suggestion(s).
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail/com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to view a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).

No comments:

Post a Comment