Friday, January 23, 2015

Endless Sleep to Fallout vs Skyrim 

A lover discovers his reality while two legends face off 

In one scene an endless tunnel while in another one more round 


Endless Sleep (Poem) 

I wake from dream I had last night
I turn to you and hold you tight
A fear departs within a kiss
As once was wrong now seems alright
-
As morning stirs a promised bliss
And yesterday I can dismiss
Your beauty there it waits for me
And all I know it flows from this
-
Forever this was meant to be
A glimpse into a fantasy
Where lovers share a timeless dance
In winds of shear reality
-
Another kiss I dared to chance
From there to drift into romance
And join the clouds amid the sky
That touch the stars within your glance
-
Those stars that drift amidst a lie
Of someone else who shares your sigh
Reflection in a tear you weep
Which searches for the reasons why
-
A vengeance calls my soul to reap
Our hands upon our throat did leap
Twas there we felt our hopes take flight
Twas there we passed to endless sleep 


A haunting song for an endless round: Hank Williams, Jr. "Endless Sleep" 

Plus 

I don't know how many times in my life I've been asked this. So, I've finally decided to put an end to it. Canada makes up 6.67 percent of the Earth's land area. (That feels better.) With that out of the way, Skyrim and Fallout 3 are thought by some RPG Nerds (Role Playing Game Lovers) as two of the most revered games of the past decade. So it was only a matter of time till someone wondered what would happen if Skyrim’s Dragonborn and Fallout 3′s Lone Wanderer ever met in battle. Andrewmfilms (AMF) answered the challenge. Together Seth and Andrew McMurry put their creative talents, though somewhat twisted, to the test. 
If you find yourself laughing at any part of this epic dual, just remember, Canada makes up 6.67 percent of the Earth's land area. "Fallout vs Skyrim" 


Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to view a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column). 

No comments:

Post a Comment