Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Moment to A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 

It all began so real then confusion fell upon confusion 

Till one was left a fantasy, another insanity 


The Moment (poem) 

I touched upon a moment gone astray
What did I kiss is very hard to say
Some lost forbidden from a yesterday
A path uncertain meaning and decay
-
What started off as dreams of far away
And fields of flowers in their full array
As heaven put its finest on display
When something tore this fairy tale apart
-
At first I took no notice of display
It’s just a fancy having its own way
I didn’t sense the things about to start
I paid no heed to dark approaching clouds
-
I didn’t know why my heart yearned to stay
As a the storm rolled in
From some distant mountains
Bringing bitter rains
-
Where was the sunshine of moment ago
Astray decay I say to the oncoming flood
Which drowns me in confusion
Why am I still smiling
-
And as sudden as it came it was gone
Forgotten reasons
Forgotten seasons
-
All it left me was this
A thank you and a kiss


To go with this edition enjoy: Secondhand Serenade "Last Time" 

And there's this 

The first professional football team to sport an insignia on their helmets was the Los Angeles Rams in 1950, who according to legend hand painted yellow horns on their blue, leather helmets. Even if you are not into American  professional football, "'NFL 2015' — A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL" now going wild on the internet, will have you in stitches. Articles after article agree, Bad Lip Reading has outdone itself with this one. Bad Lip Reading is a Texas based YouTube channel that spoofs clips from films, TV shows, songs, sports, and political news stories by overdubbing humorous voice-overs. They have been making people laugh since March 2011. Already over 4 million views and only posted 12 hours ago, this could be Bad Lip Reading's biggest success. 2 hours after it was posted on YouTube, The Huffington Post (where I found it) was already singing the video's praise and the twisted geniuses behind it. 
Get ready for insanity "'NFL 2015' — A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL" 

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to view a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column). 

No comments:

Post a Comment