Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Now What Do You Want On Your Pizza to 

When You Let Someone Borrow Your Pen 

As you might suspect this edition is for the jokester in you 


He Begged For More (limerick) 

Each kiss and the man’s mind would gleam
His lips never met such a dream
Each placement he’d plan
Till next taste began
Let’s face it the man loved ice cream



Now What Do You Want On Your Pizza (limerick) 

I ordered a large pizza pie
What do you want on it asked guy
His question a pearl
Set my mind awhirl
A sexy young girl answered I



She Knew What I Wanted (limerick) 

My wife knows the way to her guy
For this I could nothing deny
When I would be shaken
By bills she’d be maken
A mountain of bacon she’d fry


Let's keep the laughs going with Lonely Island and Michael Bolton "Jack Sparrow" 

To laughter 

Strange but supposedly true, emergency rooms have seen an increase of physical injuries since the movie 50 Shades of Grey came out. A far cry from BuzzFeed's tale of a pen. the borrower and the lender. Here is a tale of two friends and a pen (an instrument we used to write with before the cell phone).  Watch and learn what happens When You Let Someone Borrow Your Pen. This has never happened exactly the same way to me, though I have lost many-a good pens. I did have 2 interesting evenings reclaiming my pens and pants from these young ladies, though.  
But those were a different stories. "When You Let Someone Borrow Your Pen" 

Why not share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column). 

No comments:

Post a Comment