Saturday, February 21, 2015

Soft Are The Thoughts to Simply Delicious Shower Thoughts 

A lover's thoughts flow to the seasoned thoughts of a different mind 

It is hoped that is edition brings some food for thought 


Soft Are The Thoughts (Martin verse) 

Soft are the thoughts thinking of you
Wonder of life my dream come true
Beat of my heart purpose renew
Timeless the Joy you guide me through
-
To every hope you hold the light
Whispers of beauty you incite
Wishes are themes which you hold tight
And what is me holds you in sight
-
Was there a time empty of you
Kiss of a breath you did incite
Moments were made to hold you tight
Magic of you I marvel through
-
Shadows may come to claim my light
To challenge faith promises true
And when I’m down purpose renew
Blinding the lies tempting my sight
-
I turn to you to hold me through
My journey in you to renew
To wonder in what I hold true
Soft are the thoughts thinking of you


Here is the mystical sounds of  Azam Ali "In Other Worlds" 

To 

The name for Oz in the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up when the creator, Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N and O-Z, hence "Oz.". Food for thought. Speaking of Food for Thought and while we are on the subject of thoughts, here is one of the big stars of Sesame Street to give us his thoughts. The star is Cookie Monster, a Muppet of few (mostly cookie-related) words. With the worlds of the Guggenheim Museum, the Metropolitan Museum, and the Museum of Modern Art around him, Cookie shares with us a few of his deep profound thoughts to ponder. 
My mind and my stomach can't help but feel that there is a heavy emphases on food in Cookie's thoughts. "Simply Delicious Shower Thoughts with Cookie Monster" 

Why not share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 

If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column). 

No comments:

Post a Comment