Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Hero Is Born Everyday to Girls' Fight Club 

For those looking for legendary glory 

She is meeting at another location - You've stumbled on dumb old limericks 


My Father Taught Me To Fight (limerick) 

Whenever I’m challenged to duel
My father once taught me this rule
I recall it still
His faith in my skill
Best run or he’ll kill you you fool



A Hero Is Born Everyday (limerick) 

Though perils got worse by the hour
Still from fray this man didn’t cower
Insanity rife
Till he went for knife
To cut cake at wife’s baby shower



My Wife Knew How To End All Fights (limerick) 

Whenever I’d go off berserk
My wife simply sat with a smirk
For scenes of faint hearted
Were quickly departed
As sleeping pills started to work


Let's go back to 1995 - The Immortals "Mortal Kombat"  

Get ready 

South Korea is the birthplace of taekwondo, an olympic sport since 2000. I don't think SketchShe uses any taekwwondo in their new video. That's right. it's SketchShe again. After posting their video yesterday, Poetry and Viral Video , and the video, got a lot of attention. Maybe it was just coincidence, but "Bohemian Carsod" was all over Facebook today. I stumbled on the ladies' new video "Girls Fight Club". In the 2 hour I spent considering what viral video to share, the trio racked up over 5,000 views. Fate or our fans thinking come to life. 
So here they are again, celebrate International Women's Day, all the way from Australia. SketchShe and "GIRLS FIGHT CLUB" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Why not share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment