Friday, March 27, 2015

Moments Fell On The Floor to Fast and Furious Nerd Shocks Instructors 

The smallest memories can spark much more 

The smallest person can spark a nightmare of laughter 


Moments Fell On The Floor (free form poem) 

Nickels and dimes fell on the floor
As we rushed to get ready for another date
Once more running late as you brushed through your hair
Once more trying to look more perfect than you already were
Once more within the eye that dream only of you
-
Turning toward me to straighten out my tie
Just an another excuse to let me to hold you
Just an another excuse for a kiss or two the time
Just an another excuse to breathe the wonder once more
-
Then you turn again to say Do I look okay
Granting me a vision into paradise forever
Granting me a moment to believe beyond beyond
Granting me yet one more glimpse of why I love you so
-
Just one more kiss as I help you with your coat
As we close and lock the door
As we explore the meaning of the night
As we rush off for yet another date
Nickels and dimes fell on the floor
Moments I will never claim once more


To go with this moment I've chosen Joe Jackson "Steppin' Out" 

Plus 

The average talker sprays about 300 microscopic saliva droplets per minute, about 2.5 droplets per word. I wonder how many droplets of saliva are sprayed per minute when one screams. That's what some driving instructors did when they were put in a car with a nerd. This no average nerd, though. This is professional motorsports driver Leona Chin. This young Malaysian phenomenon holds Grass Racing Autosports' (GRA) Fastest Woman Award. Leona Chin is also MIREX's Road Safety Ambassador, but these driving instructors, or should I say victims, don't know this. They are too busy screaming. 
If you like screaming driving instructors, you're gonna love this video. "Fast & Furious Nerd Shocks Instructors" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers, if you could
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment