Saturday, March 7, 2015

Upon A Song to Bohemian Carsody 

A lover is lost upon a song 

And friends let their charm flow upon another song 


Upon A Song (English sonnet) 

Upon a song my lover calls to me
You hear it there it calls my heart to dance
The moonlight sparks shear magic to its stance
Again I drift across an endless sea
-
Across the shores which hold me in their trance
Across the sighs of passion’s melody
I cast a kiss to set a spirit free
To follow silken echoes of romance
-
And there upon the pulse of pleasure’s flow
The scent the sound the promise of delight
Upon a song a lover took control
-
And in a whisper passed I love you so
As silence gave new meaning to the night
A victim of a song had lost its soul


To add to the mystery - Wojcieh Kilar "Love Remembered" 

Then there's

The first song played on Armed Forces Radio during operation Desert Shield was "Rock the Casbah" by The Clash, but that wasn't the song three young ladies chose to celebrate a moment. The three young, not to mention beautiful. young ladies in question are Lana Kington, Madison Lloyd, Shae-Lee Shackleford, who form the team, from Australia, called SketchShe. Now the trio try their hands at Queen's "Bohemian Carsody". I mean "Bohemian Rhapsody". Forgive me. For some reason this man got a little distracted. It must have been their talent.
Suuure... it was their talent... "Bohemian Carsody by SketchShe"


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Why not share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment