Saturday, April 25, 2015

Human After All to How to chop an Onion using Crystals 

Spring's perfection gave way to being human 

Chef Oliver demonstrates duality by chopping an onion 


Human After All (deteriorating poem) 

My love came on me like the waves of spring
Its blossom rich was all I ever sought
And in its garden heart and soul would cling
The world outside this paradise forgot
-
Each morning’s rainbow took me to her shore
Where promises of splendor lit my day
Was here I cast my winds to evermore
Was here that I was human after all
-
For as my daily pleasures lingered on
My need for constant wonder also grew
Rich dreams were left to slumber on the ground
Twas easier to blame the tears on life
-
So here I sit looking at spring’s pictures
Wishing I could do it over

(This poem starts out as a love sonnet, but deteriorates. It maintains the quatrains and the two line conclusion as a memory of what once was.)


To go with this memory here's Sonic Adventure Project "Inner Journey" 

From love to onions 

It is believed that chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. Oh yeah! What of it's onion flavored gum? Speaking of onions, chef Jamie Oliver shares some truly unbelievable secrets, never known or considered before, about chopping onions. If one pays close attention, they may notice a metaphysical message in chef Oliver's demonstration, or simply it's all just darn funny. 
Me... I still use a scuba mask. "How to chop an ONION using CRYSTALS with Jamie Oliver" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment