Thursday, April 30, 2015

Such Beauty Blossomed to Amy Schumer You Don't Need Makeup 

A lover revels in the beauty of his dream 

Four young men realize the truth of their dream 


Such Beauty Blossomed (villanelle) 

Such beauty blossomed from a dream come true
Such splendors life would spread before our feet
Within each moment I would share with you
-
Fine fancies fell amid the world we drew
While others waited pleasures to repeat
Such beauty blossomed from a dream come true
-
Our hearts would sing with wonders we would view
Another smile another kiss to greet
Within each moment I would share with you
-
Each season’s breath brought meaning felt by few
As was once real and ways of lovers meet
Such beauty blossomed from a dream come true
-
At end of day my soul and I withdrew
To memories which ever would repeat
Within each moment I would share with you
-
And as you slept I wondered if you knew
That there would bloom a treasured life complete
Such beauty blossomed from a dream come true
Within each moment I would share with you


Forgive the romantic in me for coming out: Thomas Anders 
"You´re My Heart, You´re My Soul" 

Not quite as lovely 

Ground up fish scales, in cosmetics, in western society have been used for many years to add shimmer and shine. Though harmless, chemicals have replaced the fish scales, because putting dead fish parts on body was thought disgusting and gross. Which (somehow) brings us to Amy (Beth) Schumer, who is a an actress and comedian and has her own show on Comedy Central: "Inside Amy Schumer". She also has many admirers. Four of which are a boy band, who look strangely look like One Direction. They try to convince Amy she's beautiful. She doesn't need makeup. 
The boys only make one mistake, "Inside Amy Schumer - Girl, You Don't Need Makeup" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers, if you could
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment