Sunday, May 24, 2015

I’ll Never Forget to Redneck Avengers 

Some moments become a lover's trap 

Some moments are completely worthless - except for the laughs 


I’ll Never Forget (round) 

So precious the moment we met
A lifetime I’ll never forget
That it really happened to me
Are heartbeats which I’ll treasure yet
-
Was there by a pond near a tree
Where I would meet my destiny
And all my tomorrows would change
For by her my world yearned to be
-
Familiar this feeling so strange
And haunting the kiss we’d exchange
We wondered if the flowers knew
What love hid from us out of range
-
Before us such rich splendors flew
A world so alive came in view
Each second a promised delight
We wandered through wishes come
-
Who knew the mist crawling in night
Bringer of tears bringer of blight
And in it was my future swept
A bouquet of death left in my sight
-
Heavenly stars joined as I wept
Memories’ Joy hopes that I kept
The time we shared never will set
It came again that night when I slept

(This is a round. It has no beginning or end. Note how the last stanza matches in with the first.)


To go with this poem I found this video: Ofra Haza "You" 

Another moment 

Marvel Comics' Avengers have been around since September 1963, but for some reason Marvel Comics didn't copyright the team until 1970. It is no secret Avengers: Age of Ultron was a major success. It is estimated the film has grossed over $1.2 billion worldwide, making it the second highest-grossing film of 2015 (to date). Though the film has been released in many languages worldwide, one language was overlooked. 
To correct this oversight, Bad Lip Reading has come to Marvel Studios' aid with: "'REDNECK AVENGERS: TULSA NIGHTS' - A Bad Lip Reading of Marvel's The Avengers" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers, if you could
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment