Monday, May 11, 2015

Make A Wish to Slow Granny Drives Drivers Crazy 

If you wished for ridiculousness and laughs 

Then call me a psychic or psycho or a cab  


Nature’s Gift (limerick) 

A bird on my palm it did land
Sometimes nature can be so grand
How could I be miffed
At something I sniffed
The bird left “fowl” gift in my hand



Make A Wish (limerick) 

A wife wishing at wishing well
When down the well her husband fell
Insults he was dishing
As she heard him swishing
But boy did her wishing work swell



One Way To Remember (limerick) 

A day that he never forgot
The date that two tied the knot
For by afternoon
The flowers then strewn
Would be near his funeral plot

(Remember, I write my limericks to get 6 rhymes in 5 lines. Follow the beats on lines 3, 4 and 5, to discover the extra rhyme.)


If you have never heard a patter song are you in for a treat. 
Gilbert and Sullivan "So It Really Doesn't Matter" 

And if that wasn't ridiculous enough 

Research suggests that laziness is just a natural part of being a teenager and doesn't reflect bad behavior. So tell my wife, I'm young at heart. At the other end of the spectrum, we have this little old lady approaching a crossing (some day). Out jumps a traffic crossing guard, to do his job. The rest is a challenge,,, A challenge not to laugh. It is again Canada's Just For Laughs up to their antics. 
But the Gag has an unexpected ending. "Slow Granny Drives Drivers Crazy" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment