Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Soft Moments to Every Instagram Ever 

Lovers' memories were molded in a dance 

Modern moments are molded in a madness called Instagram 


Soft Moments (villanelle) 

Soft were those moments I would drift with you
You took my hand to change our destiny
And in that dance we sparked a dream come true
-
You taught me steps to see those rough times through
Yet as I stumbled oft my heart told me
Soft were those moments I would drift with you
-
You guided me to see a world anew
Those hours spent to mold those two called we
And in that dance we sparked a dream come true
-
There in the dawn of moonlight’s special hue
Our mist was drawn that all the world could see
Soft were those moments I would drift with you
-
But jealous eyes weren’t happy with our view
They wanted things just like they used to be
And in that dance we sparked a dream come true
-
Sweet as the flowers blessed by lovers’ dew
Were those who shared this special memory
Soft were those moments I would drift with you
And in that dance we sparked a dream come true


It took Arlene 6 years to teach me to dance. When I finally woke up, we were pretty good. Not as good as these two. Our favorite dance was the Cha Cha Cha. Here are Michael Malitowski & Joanne Leunis, 2008 Latin dance superstars, demonstrating the Cha Cha Cha to Lionel Hampton "Psychedelic Sally".

One more moment 

It was estimated that 5 million videos were transmitted over Instagram in the first 24 hours of its introduction. Join Ian, Anthony, Keith, Noah, and Olivia (the team of Smosh) as they poke a little, harmless fun at the stereotypical users of this growing social media outlet. If you are a fan if Instagram, don't be too surprised if you've seen people before (and before, and before, and...). 
This edition is NOT available on Instagram. (Yet) "EVERY INSTAGRAM EVER" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers, if you could
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment