Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Imagine Me to You're Not Deep, You're Drunk 

A couple in love is in a world apart 

There other worlds inhabited by stranger creatures 


Imagine Me (Shakespearean sonnet) 

Imagine floating free without a care
Where even rules of time do not apply
A scent long forgotten calls you from high
And every answer imagined is there
-
Imagine tasting realms of pure delight
Where even dreams do rush to see your view
A scent of memories sparkling anew
And every feeling imagined is right
-
Imagine imagining what might be
The veils of heaven brushing passion’s soul
And for this moment truly being whole
And close your eyes to glimpse eternity
-
You wonder for the source to all of this
Imagine while we share another kiss


When we think of love Romeo and Juliet must come to mind. When I think of Romeo and Juliet this song comes to my mind:
Des`Ree "Kissing You" 

Are you ready for another world 


It is believed that the world’s oldest known recipe is for beer. I may have gotten this useless fact from these two young ladies. Excuse me if I can't recall their names. We were discussing some pretty deep stuff. I do recall they work for CollegeHumor, the Los Angeles based YouTube channel. 
At first, I simply thought this video was funny. Then it turned out to be cleaver. Then, as I was putting this edition together, I began to realize an even deeper and more cleaver message.
See if you can see what I did. "You're Not Deep, You're Drunk (All-Nighter)" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers, if you could
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment