Thursday, June 18, 2015

Mirror Of Moments to Arnold Schwarzenegger pranks for charity 

A strange reflection haunts a man 

Not a reflection but the real thing pleases his fans for charity 


Mirror Of Moments (English sonnet) 

Mirrors of moments reflecting to me
From traces of places I’ve never been
What forest of madness calls this chagrin
With nowhere to go and nothing to flee
-
The light from this darkness makes my world spin
As I cry to sky for some clarity
Some semblance familiar to set mind free
From helpless unknown I find myself in
-
The breath of morning is not far away
I hear its waters calling me return
Reclaim the purpose splendor use to know
-
But here I fear my reason’s doomed to stay
Where dreaded beats of time no longer churn
A dream of last night which won’t let me go

(One may read this sonnet at face value and pass on. But layers of depth were purposely hidden. I tried to capture that moment, at night, when a wild reflection runs through our mind and takes it away.)


To add to this experience: Amethystium "Strangely Beautiful" 

Another reflection 


It is predicted that artificial intelligence and robotics will drastically change the landscape of society as soon as 2025. Some may question, what intelligence has to do with  Arnold Schwarzenegger. But say what you want about this ex-governor, MR, Universe and "actor", Arnold is big on charities. To promote his latest movie, "Terminator Genisys", and to raise funds for his latest charity, After-School All-Stars, the "Govenrator" made a special appearance at Madame Tussauds Wax Attraction, in Los Angeles. What was real funny, it was rumored, many had to be convinced it was really Arnold. 
After all the Kindergarten Cop has aged (a little!), "Arnold Pranks Fans as the Terminator...for Charity" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend


No comments:

Post a Comment