Friday, June 19, 2015

This Madness to Batman's a bitch 

What is the resolution for the madness of This 

Robin shares this hidden madness of Batman  


This Madness (poem) 

Another day another this
Why can’t I clear my mind of this
Around each corner awaits this
It seems there’s no escaping this
-
I wake to morning thinking this
I go to breakfast craving this
I dream my cupboard full of this
So I prepare a bowl of this
-
Within my closet shades of this
And so I go out wearing this
The people all resembled this
What kind of madness brought me this
-
I think I need some help for this
So on my phone I call for this
But while I was explaining this
The skies began in raining this
-
I ran to put an end to this
This constant endless this this this
And kindness dawned relief from this
Her gentle hug her longed for kiss

In the world of classical music no song says madness quite like: 
Gioachino Rossini "The Thieving Magpie" 

Batman fans should go no further 


Batman was created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger. He first appeared in Detective Comics #27 in May 1939. The character has many dark secrets. Andrew Hecox and Anthony Padilla, of Smosh, have supposedly dug up secrets even darker and more outrageous. Andrew and Anthony know that Batman is one of the most beloved super heroes of all time and the beacon of hope for Gotham City, but felt the truth must be known. Being the brave heroes they are, they left it up to Robin to share our champion's dark, dark secrets. 
Wait a minute... That costume looks mighty cheap, Is this some kind of joke? "BATMAN'S A BITCH" 
(All hate mail should be directed to Smosh and  Andrew Hecox and Anthony Padilla.) 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers, if you could
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



No comments:

Post a Comment