Monday, June 8, 2015

Well Now I See to Real Grand Theft Auto 

There's trouble on the road with these limericks 

Then the crazy gets crazier 


A Squirrel A Scream A Tree (limerick) 

My wife’s screaming made my head whirl
The day I was chasing a squirr’l
I cried what the heck
As up tree he’d trek
And that’s how car wreck did unfurl



Well Now I See (limerick) 

I couldn’t see source of the fuss
Or what made the people act thus
Their screams came alive
Please help us survive
Reported blind driver of bus



Teacher’s Last Words (limerick) 

In my mind his last words are stuck
That day when by death sage was struck
A turn my life took
When whole world was shook
He turned and said look son a truck

(Remember, I write 6 rhymes in 5 lines limericks, Also no person or animal was hurt in the writing of these absurdities.)


Let's keep everything cars with: Moby Flower "Bring Sally Up" 

Let's keep those hands on the wheel 

Grand Theft Auto (GTA) is a Video Game series originally created by David Jones and Mike Dailly and released on October 1997. A far cry from Jake Watson of Corridor Digital. Corridor Digital is a Los Angeles based company. founded by YouTubers Sam Gorski, Niko Pueringer and Jake Watson, in 2011. They create short action movies. Their movie, "The Last Minecart" got over 30 million views. The team is hoping "Real GTA" will be equally successful. Just released today, many websites are betting this latest wild ride will be more successful.
This is not a Video Game! These are the real actors and stuntmen of Corridor Digital. "Real GTA"

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
Or email me at mhatter99@hotmail.com
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers, if you could
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment