Thursday, August 6, 2015

Moment Of Truth to Lost in L.A. 

A selection of silly limericks 

Leads to an even sillier prank 


How My Son Got His Name (limerick) 

My wife said let’s pick name today
For baby that’s soon on its way
I thought of that night
Of passion’s delight
But Oops wasn’t right thing to say


Moment Of Truth (limerick) 

My friends threw a bachelor’s spree
They even hired striper for me
To drinks I did fly
As truth caught my eye
The stripper was my bride to be 


Dress Shopping Tip For Men (limerick) 

For men who don’t need added stress
If wife asks your help choosing dress
If you like the sun
And bickering shun
Don’t ask her which one will cost less 


(More of my 6/5 limericks. Follow the beats on lines 3, 4 and 5 to find the 6th rhyme. You might notice I am often the brunt of my jokes. I do this to counteract any misunderstandings which may occur while I'm joking. - While we're on the subject of misunderstandings: Freemasonry is not a secret organisation. It s an organisation with some secrets. Those secrets are our handshakes, modes of recognition and a few words. All of these can be found on the internet and are now available to everyone; as long as I am not the one who reveals these "secrets". Why am I discussing Freemasonry with limerick? Here it goes. One of the reasons for the secrets is: From the beginning of Masonry, men were recognized as "blabber months". The secrets are meant to train men to mind his tongue.  Don't misunderstand me. Freemasons do a lot of good things for society,) 


This song and video seems to work well in this edition: Coldplay "Paradise" 

Got room for one more laugh 


The real name of Los Angeles, established in 1781, is El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula (The Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels on of the River Porciúncula). No wonder people oft get lost there. Pranksters and comedians Greg Benson and Miles Grose, of Mediocre Films, decide to pretend to search for each other over the phone while standing on opposite sides of victims, who soon find themselves lost in confusion. 
This prank is a lot of fun to do yourself. "Lost in L.A. Prank" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment