Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rivers Refreshing to Try Not To Laugh At Funny Cats 

A soul turns to this river to wash away pain's miseries 

A collection of cat videos turns to laughter to wash away gloom 


Rivers Refreshing (lyrical poem) 

Rivers refreshing
Bring to my soul
Your gift of living
Heart to console
-
It was near nighttime sunset was drawn
I didn’t know yet something was gone
Strange unfamiliar was path I walked on
Strange were the feelings footsteps did spawn
-
I tried to call but got no reply
Confusion and reason arguing why
Leaflet of clue fell down from the sky
And whispered to heart the dawn of goodbye
-
Rivers refreshing
Bring to my soul
Your gift of living
Heart to console
-
Lonely and tearless were lifetimes I stood
How could this happen from all I thought good
I would ask answers if only I could
Grant me small token perhaps my eyes should
-
Rivers refreshing
Bring to my soul
Your gift of living
Heart to console
-
Sleepless were nights since she went away
Just why this all happened stories would say
And to this one thought my meaning will stay
Why not one teardrop my eyes can display
-
Rivers refreshing
Bring to my soul
Your gift of living
Heart to console


(If this sounds/looks like a song, that's because it is. It is words waiting for a song. I tried to reserve the meaning of the river until the last chorus. - These lyrics were inspired by two major events. I was the last piece of dream fashioned by Ernie Blueher P.M. It was his vision that seven men, in seven years, work together to save a dying Masonic Lodge. I, for my part, worked on strengthening our relations with public schools, making the Lodge more family oriented, awakening the strength of Lodges working together and using my talents to break down the walls that limit imagination. I was the seventh man of the seventh year. We had done so well, our membership quadrupled, attendance at meetings was very impressive and we were recognized by San Francisco. For all I did for the Lodge, knives were thrown my back. The "haters" were so great, I was going to quit Freemasonry. Then one of the Job's Daughters said to me, "Mr. Kloess. why are you going to quit, after all you've done?" The other inspiration: After 42 years of magic. 42 years of did it all really happen.  Learning, growing, living what others only dream about... Arlene died.)


Brunuhville "River of Tears" 

I'd say, a few laughs are in order 


Research seems to indicate cat owners were 60 percent less likely to die of a heart attack. They might be right. The folks at YouTube's Funny Channel have compiled a video of feline antics. Even if you are not a "cat lover", you have to admit this video is funny. Watching this video, maybe cat owners are less likely to die of a heart attack is because they die of laughter. Hmmm...
This video carries a challenge. Try not to laugh. "Best Funny Cats Videos Compilation - Try Not To Laugh"

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow: http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment