Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Voice to How to Defend Yourself Against a Pit Bull Owners 

There is one voice that fills our heart with joy 

There are barks that fill our world with fear 


The Voice (Shakespearean sonnet) 

Across soft fields I hear it calling me
A tender voice sings welcome to my heart
A sheltered comfort promise to impart
A wish a dream a safer place to be
-
This all I know is drifting towards its sway
This scent of something sacred meant last
This place where future kisses are all cast
This space this time this season meant to stay
-
For now I must brush fantasies aside
For starker world still waits to see my smile
For this became my meaning for this while
For hope for aid for comfort from the tide
-
And still my soul with voice now yearns to roam
And she and dreams and memories are home


(I was a bit haunting with love sonnet. To imitate this soul's obsession each line of each stanza and the rhyming couplet begin with the same word (forgive my poetic license with "Across"). - When Arlene got sick and was hospitalized she was working on a major project. It was very important to her. She fell ill miles from San Francisco, so she was placed in an emergency ward far away. So there I was, my wife was in a far off hospital with a project she had worked and invested in for months here. What was I to do? At first thought, a husband should be with his wife. I called the hospital who said Arlene's mother was there and it would be many hours before Arlene regained conscientiousness. Could anyone else take Arlene's place on her project? I was faced with my worst nightmare. There was no one else. It was now all up to me. In my dilemma a voice came. If I was to prove my devotion to Arlene, I must see to her dream. So as my friends and her family were by her side, I saw to the fruition of her dream. It was hard, but I had a voice to keep me going. As it turned out, it was my focus on that project that helped Arlene recover. After two days, and the project a success, I was finally able to get a hotel room near the hospital. Yes... it might have been the stress of the project that made Arlene sick.)


A song for the voice: Selena "Tu Solo Tu"

Afraid of Pit Bulls? It gets worse 


The most decorated dog of World War I was a Pit Bull named Sergeant Stubby. In between his 17 battles on the Western Front, the legendary pooch helped comfort wounded soldiers. If you're still afraid of Pit Bulls, you might be be very misguided. According to Above Average, it may be the Pit Bull owners we should be more concerned about. But fear not. Above Average has put together a brief instructional video for your safety in dealing with Pit Bull owners. 
Yes, that is Vinny Guadagnino, of Jersey Shore, starring in this video. "How to Defend Yourself Against a Pit Bull Owner Attack (ft Vinny Guadagnino)" 
(Note: No Pit Bull owner was harmed in the making of this video.)

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment