Monday, October 12, 2015

A World Apart to What Do You Mean? Parody 

What is the world of dreams? Don't try to understand 

What does Justin Bieber mean? Don't try to understand 


A World Apart (English sonnet) 

One wonders through the flow within his mind
The things of dreams do dance at his command
A world apart don’t try to understand
Just follow what a heart set free designed
-
As endless possibilities expand
Each whispered wish is never left behind
Within his smile our reason is resigned
A world apart don’t try to understand
-
What once was told he turns to something new
What once were words he puts upon display
He reaches forth to offer up his hand
-
One wonders through the flow well known by few
Where children of our heart are safe to stray
A world apart don’t try to understand


(I think the most valuable point of this sonnet is: The message is more important than the form. Normally an English sonnet, of this type, follows this form: ABBA BAAB CDE CDE. I used: ABBA BAAB CDA CDA. Plus, I repeated entire lines. Keep in mind, I am not a poetry teacher, but did you like the sonnet? - In my life, I did many amazing things. Of my 4 brothers and 2 sisters, in my mind, I have achieved more than all of them combined. One day, I was talking to one of my brothers. I was subtly boasting of my achievements and encouraging him to do something with his life. I then learned that he was a volunteer for cancer research. Whoever needed feet for a walk-a-thon, he was there. I further learned my "worthless" brother, who could have been great at car engines, was big at donating blood. True, I achieved more than all of my siblings, but things seemed to form a path for me and they all achieved wondrous dreams of their own. Consider this: my mother baked my favorite cookies. Only my sisters now know how to bake those cookies. True, I achieved more than all of my siblings, but "more" in my mind. What is $100 to a wealthy person? All the money I funneled toward the pubic schools, a wealthy individual could easily out do. Dreams are an individual thing. We, the dreamers, must follow our own dreams.)


To inspire our dreams: Mitch Leigh "Impossible Dream" 

Bart Baker ventures into the mind of Justin Bieber 


Canada is the home of the longest street in the world. Yonge Street in Ontario which starts at Lake Ontario and runs north through Ontario to the Minnesota border, a distance of almost 2000 kilometers. Canada is also the birth place of Justin Bieber. Our buddy Justin has been back in the news lately. Many are wondering, what's up with him. To which Justin has released his latest hit "What Do You Mean". Bart Baker has made it his latest mission to explore the Bieber world. Bart Baker is a song parody writer and performer (not a psychoanalyst), so don't expect anything but laughs.
I am informed, Bart Baker is a big Justin Bieber fan, so this video is not intended as an insult. "Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean? PARODY" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Every great dream begins with a dreamer. 
Always remember, you have within you the 
strength, the patience, and the passion to 
reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman

No comments:

Post a Comment