Wednesday, October 14, 2015

No Man Is Perfect to Crispy Ramen Salad 

You might find these Limericks cute

Or wonder if "cooking lesson" was trying to be cute 


Did I Say I Took Kids To Park (limerick) 

I took kids to park every day
And there in the sun we would play
We’d let dreams unfurl
And let fancies twirl
Until the cute girl went away



No Man Is Perfect (limerick) 

Though he may be cuter than heck
With him paradise you may trek
Though his love won’t wane
Girl let me explain
A vampire’s a pain in the neck



My Cute Pet Name (“limerick”) 

As lovers learn their hearts to tame
They give one another cute name
So as days went by
And moons kissed the sky
That’s how "You Miserable Louse If You Don’t Stop Cheating On Me I’m Going To Kick Your Sorry Butt" I soon became


(More examples of my 6/5 limericks. I get 6 rhymes in 5 lines. Follow the beats. The last "limerick" is an example of absurdity. But if one counts everything within the parenthesis as one beat, it becomes a 6/5 limerick. - Now to dispel more of those Masonic "secrets". Many people believe the Masons are one of those secret societies trying to take over the world.
There are a number of holes in this belief. Masons are discouraged from discussing religion and politics in Lodge settings, except if it is related to our public schools. The reason for this is because religion and politics are sources of discord among men. We are encouraged, and are encouraged to encourage others, to practice, outside the Lodge setting, our personal religious and political beliefs. .Another Major factor is our meetings. Ironically, legend has it that the modern congressional system of holding meetings was developed by Freemasonry. it is hard to believe. Although I love and respect my brothers, our meetings are hardly examples of the rulers of the world. Imagine me in charge. Need I say more?)


Why? Just because: Lonely Island "The Creep" (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters) 

Now here's a cooking lesson worth forgetting 


The largest cabbage dish ever made was on December 19, 2008 in the Macedonian city of Prilep, with 80,191 cabbage rolls called sarmas weighing 1,221 lbs. A bit less aggressive, our "favorite chef", Gregg of You Suck At Cooking; shares a cabbage salad recipe he got from his mom. According to Gregg's mom, "My recipe is actually quite good, if that (censored, censored, censored, censored) son of mine could only follow instructions." 
I am told Gregg's recipe is also useful for anyone wishing to end a relationship. "Crispy Ramen Salad - You Suck at Cooking (episode 21)" 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see 
the flowers that blossom at their feet.  
Albert Schweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment