Sunday, November 1, 2015

There Amid The Stars to Remi Gaillard 
Reflections of one who lived a good life 
Reflections of a legend 


There Amid The Stars (lyrical poem) 

Open the doors my precious one
Open the doors and go inside
I won’t forget you
I will never cast you aside
There a place is set for you
There amid the stars
-
And so this youth enjoyed the dance
With every turn he dared a chance
Such wonders did his life enhance
As all around fell in his trance
-
And soon he found his true romance
There by her side he took his stance
Toward all tomorrows’ great expanse
Was hand in hand they did advance
-
As they became a family
Fulfillment of a fantasy
And every day passed joyfully
Until a father he would be
-
Open the doors my precious one
Open the doors and go inside
I won’t forget you
I will never cast aside
There a place is set for you
There amid the stars
-
Together they grew happily
Their challenges were met with glee
There was so much for them to see
To turn time into memory
-
And soon his kids no longer there
He turned all thoughts to vision fair
As new romance began to flare
Enchantment’s mornings thrilled the air
-
His life a legend everywhere
So many traces bore that glare
But when his age he grew aware
He sat alone within his chair
-
Open the doors my precious one
Open the doors and go inside
I won’t forget you
I will never cast aside
There a place is set for you
There amid the stars


(Just when we think we have a free form poem, a lyrical poem shows up. We might have guessed, when we saw words repeating. Also notice the rhyme scheme used - chorus AAB chorus BCC chorus. The last mystery for the reader. Who is the speaker? - I wrote these lyrics about my life. It was quite a show. In addition to the show, I touched the lives of countless. The world is changed, because I was here.  Some people may tell you, there's always tomorrow. As if there is always an opportunity waiting for everyone. This is not always true for everyone (at least not for me). But I have grand memories to offset the harshness of my tomorrow. In addition, I was real lucky. Wonder upon wonder would ornament my path. I was even blessed to give back and share with others. Now if you figured out who the speaker is, this song could also be about you. One of the greatest powers and mysteries of life is: We are all individuals. Whatever my life was, it is not for everyone. Take a close look. We are all special. Live. Enjoy this person:You.)


To bring this all into some perspective: Gary B "Bitter Sweet" 

From one legend to another 

In Iran, people play jokes on the 13th day of the Persian New Year, which falls on April 1 or 2, and that tradition dates back to 536 B.C. Now, if we head a few miles north, we come to Montpellier, France, home of Rémi Gaillard. Rémi who? Rémi Gaillard, probably the greatest prankster in the world, some of which have landed him in jail. He has reach 17 as the most viewed comedy channel on YouTube and his video "Kangaroo" has passed over 68 million views. Rémi first appeared on YouTube in 1999. His popularity grew with his  Rocky Balboa parodies, Pac Man, Mario Kart and Santa Claus pranks, as well as his football videos. Rémi now has over 2,1 billion web views. 
Here is a compilation of a master prankster's work. Thank you Rémi Gaillard "15 ans Rémi Gaillard" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
And lastly, click on one of my advertisers
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing 
those you hold well.
Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment