Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Pain to Insane Car Flip 
A person deals with mysterious pain 
A mother deals with her son and the pain he puts her through 


The Pain (poem) 

Persistent dreams won’t explain
Source of this meaningless pain
Echoed in nightly refrain
Which has me in endless before
-
Silence I wished to obtain
Something to deaden the pain
Reason is sought to attain
This spark which has opened my soul
-
Myself I fought to maintain
Person pursued by some pain
Mindless of nothing to gain
Uncertain of just where we were
-
One voice would make itself plain
Shouts from the incessant pain
Shouts meant to drive one insane
I turned to a window for air
-
As I went bleakness hailed rain
Drops which awakened more pain
Screams which would enter my brain
As from window something went wrong
-
Once more I awake in my dread
Uncertain of just where we were
Again in my endless before
Empty window to my pain


(Here is an interesting poem that I hope you liked and got your mind wandering. We have a series of heavy rhymes followed by a free form thought. All rhymes are centered on pain. And just when we think we are free (the end) the pain returns. I have tried to make the rhymes maddeningly absurd. The poem is meant to paint a picture and to set a mood. - Think about it and we might find a moment that touches this poem. For me it was my abusive stepfather. Maybe I wasn't the perfect child, but my beatings were severe. He had a thick belt he would use and to knock some sense into me, he would pound my head into the walls. Punishment would follow me if I acted poorly, not meeting up to his standards, my mother's exaggerations and him being drunk. I finally left him when I was 16. He then began to enter my dreams. I would have nightmares starring him. He died and the nightmares continued. Many of these dreams were as real as those beatings.I would be in my 30's when I finally got him out of my dreams. It's funny how life can be. I often wonder, would I have been this person so active in charity endeavors? Would I married Arlene or Amor? Would I persevered when it was easier to quit? Would I have been a dreamer? Would I have been a better person? It's funny, when I look through life's window, I owe it to an abusive stepfather.)


 To go with this theme, I found: Tune Mere Jaana "Emptiness" 

Are you ready for a ride 


According to a study that was carried out in Dubai, a city in the United Arab Emirates, only 10-15% of the population is Emiratis with the rest 85% being foreigners; mostly from India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. One of the favorite stunts of Dubai's young risk takers is skiing. Skiing is an automotive driving stunt where the car is driven while balanced only on two wheels, either the pair on the driver side or on the passenger side. Vitaly Zdorovetskiy (of VitalyzdTv) and his mother are vacationing tn Dubai. Vutaly is about to introduce his mother to skiing. 
Vitaly's mother is about to introduce him to... Well watch. "Insane Car Flip Prank!" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support



Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



As I grow to understand life less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
Jules Renard 


2 comments:

  1. Pain (physical or emotional) can be a soul sucker. I now live with chronic pain and yes, it has shaped the person I have become. Sometimes positively, sometimes the opposite.
    The lemons/lemonaide conundrum....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for sharing.
      I am certain you're candle warmed others.

      Delete