Saturday, March 19, 2016

Lovers Like No Others to The Bachelor Unscripted 
Compare lovers beyond any question 
With a questionable liver (that is not a misspelling) 


Lovers Like No Others (lyrical poem) 

There we met
No regret
Better yet
We were lovers like no others
Just searching for a kiss
-
When our eyes
Seeing sighs
Realize
We were lovers like no others
Here lost in our abyss
-
A hello
Brings a glow
Time will show
We were lovers like no others
Who waited just for this
-
And there we were and how hearts beat
When paradise and heaven meet
To witness lips about to greet
We’ve come this far so why retreat
-
Here’s the hand
You command
Understand
We were lovers like no others
A thought we can’t dismiss
-
While we danced
Feelings glanced
What we chanced
We were lovers like no others
About to enter bliss
-
And there we were and how hearts beat
When lovers’ lips about to meet
And all our world awaits this treat
A promised kiss a dream complete
-
To ignite
Our delight
Eyes closed tight
We were lovers like no others 


One more lyrical poem with a playful ending. Being a lyrical poem, I have kept the beats very tight throughout the poem. This "song" has six verses and two choruses. Wait a minute. The poem is missing a last line. Or is it? Follow what is going on in the poem. We can guess what happened next. Thus our imagination becomes the last line. 

Allow me take this poem and the video we are about to see and say, I'm sorry ladies. I have this friend. He is a fun person to hang out with. I met him after Arlene died. I was his mentor. When I started courting Amor, some of her friends thought he was cute. One pressured Amor into a double date. I talked to my friend and he agreed. I showed my friend a picture of Amor's friend and he really agreed. At the dinner, I was flabbergasted. The person who I enjoyed hanging with, was completely uncouth, when it came to ladies and manners. The entire dinner and the dance,which we went to, was embarrassing and uncomfortable. It was easy to see why this guy was single and had trouble meeting a woman. I shared the incidence with two of my female friends, who filled my ears with their own horror tales. (These female friends helped me totally win over Amor.) It seems that some of us guys need manner and etiquette lessons. As a mentor, I brought the opportunities for improvement to my friend's attention. I see his pictures on Facebook every now and again. He seems to be hanging with the same women. Oh well. At least ladies will put up with him now. 
For those that meet "my friend", there is hope out there. For those in a happy relationship, remember "my friend" and enjoy. 


Back to the poem and: Josh Beech "Lovers" 

Like I said, I'm sorry ladies - but this is funny 


A lot of women want singer-songwriter John Mayer. But according to The National Enquirer, John is one of 2015's worst lovers. Jake, of The Bachelor, is vying for a position on 2016's list. It is the final episode. Jake must choose between Samantha and and Angela. Who will receive the flower? 
A fan of The Bachelor? Never heard of Jake? Even The Bachelor has its standards. Find out more. "The Bachelor Unscripted (Season Finale)" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
You can also become a follower of this site by clicking "Join this site" on the right
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Nothing is more beautiful than you 
wearing only the moonlight and my kisses.
Author Unknown

8 comments:

  1. I don't think any pair of lovers are like any other pair. Love is always the same, and always different.
    And sadly, manners are disappearing. Manners and etiquette. Maintained in some areas, disdained in too many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, someone on twitter just wrote me something similar.
      If nothing else, that lends credibility to your statement.
      Thank you for this insight

      Delete
  2. Nice poem. I don't watch the Bachelor down here and of course a different one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad. I don't watch it either.
      Judging by your pictures, you have better things to do.
      Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  3. What a playful and fun poem, full of joy in the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed
      Thank you for your kind words

      Delete
  4. Alas, we actually watched the first season of both The Bachelor and Bachelorette. Yes, we are both deeply ashamed of ourselves and have no excuses for our stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? No popcorn?
      We - there's an excuse, as I see it.
      Thank you for stopping by

      Delete