Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Somewhere There Inside to Actor Flies Off the Handle 
Somethings never change 
Somethings do 


Somewhere There Inside (Shakespearean sonnet) 

I see you hiding somewhere there inside
There somewhere past the years of happiness
There past those tears of Joy and hope we cried
Those tears whose blossoms dreams which we’d caress
-
I see you hiding somewhere inside there
There somewhere past those golden memories
There past those times of shadows we made fair
Those times when world about us we would seize
-
And though the road we traveled seems so long
It wasn’t quite the path we had in mind
Something went and changed our favorite song
We wandered wonders different in kind
-
And still I see you hiding even yet
That person whom I loved when first we met 


Here is a sonnet that is a bit tightly knit. The first two quatrains are very similar. The conflict stanza (third quatrain), which really isn't a conflict, is written differently. Finally we arrive at the final couplet, which is a combination of the two styles. In short and in keeping in a romantic style, we have a lover searching. When he shakes of his confines he glimpses something. 

I met Arlene when I was 14. We went steady, got engaged and married 9 years later. Arlene and I went through a lot together. The highs and the lows. We raised two children and touched the lives of many. And adventures... And dreams... What a life. Yet there were quiet times. I would look into her eyes or simply hold her and there she was. The Arlene I met when I was 14. 
Was it just my imagination or did Arlene keep a part of a treasure alive? Do we all keep a precious part of ourselves safely hidden for that someone special? Is it just a memory toying with the reality of the moment? Like the sonnet, I put aside what the world ha taught me. I choose to believe those two young lovers still live. Still kiss. Why not join me. Enjoy. 


How about a love song: Diana Ross and Lionel Richie "My Endless Love" 

We've heard of actors who fly off the handle - Get ready for this one 


According to The Hollywood Gossip, Gwyneth Paltrow is the most difficult actor to work with. Move over Gwyneth Paltrow, RocketJump may have found an actor who has you beat. His name is Tiger Jones, the star of RocketJump's new action thriller, "Tiger Eyes". It all came to a head when the movie crew as filming near an airport. 
hen will the new movie be out? There seems to be a problem. Watch. "Actor Flies Off the Handle!" 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Love never dies a natural death. 
It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. 
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. 
It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, 
of witherings, of tarnishings. 
Anaïs Nin

10 comments:

  1. I love that you choose to believe in the positive.
    And I also love, and completely agree with) Anais Nin's poem. Love is frequently murdered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my last goal in life. Rid myself of all put positives.
      Thank you for sticking with me

      Delete
  2. Brings to mind: never regret anything that once made you happy. And love can't be lost, you should not let it, it may evolve into something else, to someone else, but love is never lost. And those special moments burnt into your memory are yours to cherish forever. Draw on them to bring more love into your life. ....that's how I see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you
      I really appreciate your take on this

      Delete
  3. Wow! you were only 14! I agree with Shadow, Love can't be lost and it does evolve! Love the last quote, Anais Nin is an amazing woman with so much insight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 14. I put a lot of credit into that magic tear that started it all.
      Thank you, Ginger, for dropping by

      Delete
  4. I do think we all hold something inside, for only certain ones to see, a flash of remembrance of what used to be. Lovely poem! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this lovely comment and sentiment

      Delete
  5. I think I read somewhere that tiger Jones had been signed to star in Sharknado 37.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense. They need another disaster.
      Thank you for the cheery support

      Delete