Friday, April 22, 2016

The Cause to Captain America A Civil War (weird trailer) 
A hero wonders for a reason for a cause 
A hero wonders how he ever got into this movie trailer 


The Cause (Italian sonnet) 

Who will take care of me if I should fall
To venture forth to raise me from the ground
Whose will shall have resolve to meet the call
To prove with life there’s something more profound
-
A hero for their cause so make them proud
All eyes and lives attend your every move
They would have done the same had “It” allowed
Or better had their character approved
-
What schools of fools have lead our brave astray
How many hopeful heroes have been burned
To what new nests are leaders borne today
And what new history must be relearned
-
If I should fall who will take care of me
And raise me to the sky just one more time
Allowing me to bask deservedly
To all that was accomplished in my prime 


An Italian sonnet put together to make a mind wander. We follow the questioning of a hero who appears to have reached the ebb of his life. He appears to have accomplished something(s) with his life. He wonders who will continue his cause. As he continues, we wonder if he is talking only about himself. If this sonnet was successful, it touched upon something that we could relate to. If one started hearing "me". That is because "me" dominates the last stanza. 

In my time, I accomplished a lot. Sure there were many who accomplished far more, but what I did was quite impressive. Now the poem could take me in many directions, but let me go here. I make no secret of it: I'm an egotist. Why shouldn't I be? I did some remarkable things. But I have two eyes. I saw the individuals. I saw into those souls who raised me up. Heroes, one and all. Let me explain. When I was a soccer coach, there was this one mom (let's call her Ann) who loved to party and had a real gift for gab. It was thanks to Ann so many parents hung around, brought snacks for the team and got involved. This became a custom of all my teams. Ann helped me become a legendary and sought out youth coach. 
There was Dwayne. He was not well liked. I often wondered why he approached me to head his dream of bringing back the Marine Corp's Toy For Tots program back into Masonry. There was Mary, who helped me start up a women's program while the men where in Lodge meetings. Boy, if this didn't raise attendance. There was a certain high school principle, who would trick me into attending meetings to help her improve the school, by talking to people. 
The point is, this egotist began to see, to appreciate there was greatness, a hero in all of us. Maybe not a president or a movie star, but what is the true measure of a "hero"? As I learned to listen, I gained a wonderful insight into others. Individuals would tell me of the things they admire about me, to which I would point out things about that person which was remarkable. (We are all admirable.) Many cannot see their own blessings. There is greatness in all of us. We may not be a Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie. That's one way of looking at it. They aren't us either. How good would they do playing us? There is only one marvel that is you. Share that star with others and enjoy. 


Now that we got that straight, here's: Josh Groban "You Raise Me Up" 

There are real heroes and fictional ones 


Captain America is a fictional superhero created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby and first appeared in Marvel Comics' American comic books in March 1941. Captain America is starring in a new movie. Oddly I was not able to get the trailer for the new movie. I contacted my friend Aldo Jones to see if he could help us. Aldo sent me this. 
By the looks of this trailer, the new movie looks pretty good. "CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR Weird Trailer by ALDO JONES ( English Version )" 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
You can also become a follower of this site by clicking "join this site" on the right
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



I believe in individuality, 
that everybody is special, 
and it's up to them to find 
that quality and let it live. 
Grace Jones

8 comments:

  1. That's given me a morale boost! I am a (s)hero! :) Thanks.

    Liked the cadence of the poem, very smooth.

    Best wishes,
    Nilanjana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. Let us carry on the morale boost.
      And thank you so much for the word - (s)hero

      Delete
  2. Hello, what a great INSPIRING post. Everyone is special in their own way. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By helping other, we improve ourselves and the world.
      Thank you for the good wishes and may your days be bright

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you and keep on spreading your cheer

      Delete
  4. You've accomplished some wonderful things and I like how you present your views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your art shows you have accomplished marvels.
      Thank you for your blessings

      Delete