Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Nose Knows to Laughing Chewbacca Mask Lady 
A ridiculous but well written poem 
A ridiculous mom and her new mask 


The Nose Knows (light poetry) 

Recall when I played with your toes
And how they got stuck in my nose
The hospitals were all closed
So we went to your Auntie Rose
I can’t repeat the words she chose
For flower then sprouting from nose
-
She shouted to take off our clothes
As she rushed to get garden hose
And then for some pictures we posed
I asked her why she needed those
A secret she wouldn’t disclose
To guy with a girl in his nose
-
Then hose in free nostril impose
Twas then that my worries arose
What act had the brainless proposed
As off to some faucet she goes
The last words I heard There she blows
As all that I knew blew from nose
-
When I had escaped heaven’s throes
The girls replaced laughter for woes
As once more my weakness exposed
You’d think that by now we’d be foes
But there they were putting on shows
And this time I covered my nose 


Does poetry have to be serious? Let's ask Dr. Seuss. One might say (and with good merit) that this is a ridiculous poem. It does, however, follow a very tight meter and rhyme scheme. Oh yah? What about the "ed" in the third line? All the third lines end with "ed". 

I'm a "leg man". Some men like breasts, Some men like butts. I like legs. Arlene had great legs. Her problem was a bit lower. She had a BIG shoe problem. She had a real shoe fetish. Arlene's shoe stash rivaled Imelda Marcos'. She owned shoes that she never wore (except in the shoe store). Now, I could have gotten real frustrated and mad. Instead, Arlene went out of her way to take care of her feet. Now I had great feet and legs. Arlene convince me (with those great legs and feet) how important shoes were. Arlene's shoe size was 6 and a half. Does that give you a hint of what happened next? I said Arlene had a shoe problem. She solved it. 

One more story. English was one of my favorite subjects in school. In high school, I learned that teachers were just people going to work, With this in mind, I tried to add a touch of humor to all my English writing assignments. I did this to entertain a person who had to read countless papers and to make my papers stand out. And stand out they did, all the way through college. I was never the best student in class. I believe those papers won me extra attention from my teachers and helped keep English fun. 

Okay, we have a tale of beautiful feet and a bit of fun in English class. Put them together and we have this poem. That may be a stretch. But fun can be found everywhere. One thing that problems hate is a smile and the sound of laughter. Let us allow a smile and a laugh into all aspects of our lives (including poetry) and enjoy. 


And for complete nonsense: Ernie Kovacs "Nairobi Trio" 

Are we laughing yet 


As the legend goes, Chewbacca, of Star Wars fame, was inspired by George Lucas seeing his own dog sitting up on the passenger seat of his car. A Chewbacca mask is available at stores, which also includes Chewie's voice. With that said, meet Candace Payne. She went to Kohls and found this hidden treasure. Candace made a selfie when she got back to her car with her price. 
The rest is now viral. "LAUGHING CHEWBACCA MASK LADY (FULL VIDEO)" 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Be happy for this moment. 
This moment is your life. 
Omar Khayyam

6 comments:

  1. I think that adults surrender fun way too early.
    Love and laughter make fine foundations for anyone's world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An interesting observation about adults.
      Thank you for the love and smiles

      Delete
  2. This was a fun one. Thanks for the giggle.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      I hope that this sparks fun you share in your blog

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed the Chewbacca video. Such a good laugh. Joy can be found in the most simple things! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you didn't miss the laugh.
      Thank you for being part of this good time

      Delete