Monday, June 20, 2016

It Started With A Kiss to Slow Brotion

Was it a kiss or an accident that sets this lover's mind awhirl
A pair dangerous hitmen are plagued bu accidents


It Started With A Kiss (Martin verse) 

It started with a kiss this fantasy
Which changed forever breaths of clarity
The stars in heaven cast a memory
Of night my lover gave these wings to me
-
I can’t remember dreams I had before
Or any purpose which I wanted more
Or heartfelt music calling me explore
Till waves which placed me searching endless shore
-
To be with her was just a fantasy
An accident of chance and nothing more
Would chance a heart for furthermore explore
Yet this was challenge blindness set on me
-
A whisper brushed my lips from long before
And only her remained of clarity
A portrait from some wish filled memory
The tears of flames inside were hard to shore
-
A single kiss a moment brought to me
Yet in it was a grander memory
Existence free from strains of clarity
It started with a kiss this fantasy


A poem, a reason for a kiss this Martin verse. Martin verse. Just find yourself 2 sets of ryming words and arrange them so: A1 A2 A3 A4 - B1 B2 B3 B4 - A1 B2 B3 A4 - B1 A2 A3 B4 - A4 A3 A2 A1. It's really as simple as that. Keep in mind the first and last lines and that pretty much explains what is going on in this verse. 

When I first fell in love with Arlene it wasn't because of a kiss, but rather a tear. I am a kiss crazy guy, though. A woman kiss me and... oh boy. Arlene wants yet another pair of shoes, that she probably will never wear... A kiss and it's off to the store. We're fighting (I'm shouting) about the bills, A kiss and, "I was shouting, you say?" I don't know when it all started. I don't think I was always kiss crazy. Sure, Arlene and I kissed a lot when we were teenagers. But we did come up occasionally for air. Any woman's kiss sent me to "La La Land:. Arlene's kiss was the best. I once was a judge of a Halloween costume contest. One of the female contestants kissed me on the cheek. Arlene told the other female contestants to kiss me also. There was no reason for her to be envious or jealous. She knew who was the best, number 1. Now here is another of life's wonders. It didn't take Amor, my present wife, to figure out that I was a kiss crazy fool. (Is this a natural instinct for you ladies?) A kiss and Amor is right. With this said, does the verse make a little more sense? 

Some people may disagree with me, and that's okay, but I believe, there is nothing wrong with getting lost in a "kiss". Arlene also had great legs, I loved, and would lose myself watching her walk. Amor has the power to make me laugh. A problem does not exist that she cannot chase away through laughter. Kisses, legs, laughter, life is rich with these gifts. Gifts ("kisses") that are special and unique to each individual. An escape from what is. A chance to breath. Fantasy or reality. It does't have to be or involve another person. It could be a thing, a book, a walk, art, taking a picture, music... well you get the picture. I believe there is nothing wrong with getting lost in a "kiss". I believe life's gifts for us are there for us to catch our breath, to regain our strength so that we will be successful in meeting the "day's" challenge(s). And when those rich "kisses" come along, take a deep breath and enjoy. 


How about some relaxing music while we take this in: Peter Pearson "Starlight and Roses" 

There is the kiss of love and the kiss of death and the the kiss of silliness 


Richard Kuklinski (April 11, 1935 – March 5, 2006), also known as the “Ice Man,” was a famous hitman. It has been estimated that he killed between 100 to 250 men, but had a personal rule never to kill a woman or child. Kuklinski worked for the Gambino Family. Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele had decided to throw their names into the famous hitmen area. Wait a minute. Aren't Key and Peele comedians?
Key and Peele have a secret weapon. See if you can figure it out. "Key & Peele - Slow Brotion"

If you enjoyed this video press this link to Key & Peele - Proud Thug


Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



With a kiss let us set out 
for an unknown world. 
Alfred de Musset

 

8 comments:

  1. Love and laughter make fine foundations for life don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is how I survive now.
      Thank you for your understanding

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a beautiful poem! I especially loved "The stars in heaven cast a memory
    Of night my lover gave these wings to me" Kisses are magical indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So delightful that you enjoyed.
      Thank you for the "kiss"

      Delete
  3. Nothing will stop an argument quicker than an unexpected kiss.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hinting that I'm not the only kiss crazy guy.

      Delete
  4. So agree with EC! And i like poetry that adheres to rules and rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC is a true blessing. And so are you.
      I am really impressed with your work.
      Thank you for stopping by

      Delete