Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Meaning Of The Day to Instant Package Opener 
The wonder that is the meaning of his day 
The wonder that opened the meaning of a woman's day 


Meaning Of The Day (villanelle) 

This meaning each day clearly keeps in view
Though I search out dreams to help me explain
The reason my heart beats only for you
-
With every thought one beauty will ring through
As visions return sweet season’s refrain
This meaning each day clearly keeps in view
-
Confusion may come to set world askew
My mind drifts in you to soften the strain
The reason my heart beats only for you
-
And when I am down my strength you renew
Dark clouds up ahead your music obtain
This meaning each day clearly keeps in view
-
Much more than love or any words accrue
Or heights that mere expression may obtain
The reason my heart beats only for you
-
This perfect blend of one which once was two
Each breath cast by the sun will truth ordain
This meaning each day clearly keeps in view
The reason my heart beats only for you 


The light and meaning of this lover's day returns in this villanelle. As reminder, a villanelle is composed thus: A1 B A2 - A B A1 - A B A2 - A B A1 - A B A2 - A B A1 A2, A1 and A2 are the same lines, respectively. All lines should be iambic pentameter. Being that lines keep repeating, what a great form of expression for a lovesick lover. 

I courted and married Amor, all in high style. Let me paint a picture of her beauty. On our wedding day, one of the bride's maids ran up to me with a problem. Armor wouldn't get out of the limousine. It seems that there weren't enough people outside to see her get out of the limo. I got the guests outside. Amor didn't mind all the laughing. At first, one may think many things. But, simply put, Amor just does funny things. Don't attempt to figure them out. Just laugh and enjoy. Amor seems to feed on this. This is my new life. 

Life is strange. Arlene is gone. Amor took my mind off of my loss and filled my days with joy. Little did I know how important Amor's joy would be. In my old age, life put one more twist in my life. Gone are those days of glory. In my preset condition my doctors have recommended that I start to take antidepressants. I tell them I don't need the drugs. I have Amor. Amor really is my life. 

Life can be a fascinating riddle. I had a poor childhood. but who is to say that it didn't make me into who I came to be? I lived a dream. But who is to say it wasn't just a condensed version of life? Now I am old with doctor suggesting I take antidepressants, for my condition. But Amor came into my world. Life can be a fascinating riddle. I can only tell everyone from what I went through. Be happy for who you are. This wonder exists for you. You are a part of this grand puzzle. Live for the present. Your present. Rejoice in beauty you add to life's garden. And as you continue on the path of discovery, enjoy.


How about a song with all of this: Ensoul "Perfect Day" 

Let's take wonder and size it down 


Founded in October 1986 by the late F. Patrick Sher, Office Depot, Inc., an office supply retailing company, was chosen number one for 2015 by Consumer Reports. Chances are, we won't find Michael Carbonaro working there. He's too busy selling the supplies of wonder. We catch him here opening a customer's mind to the world of amazement. 
I often wonder which is more entertaining, Michael or his victim. "The Carbonaro Effect - Instant Package Opener" 



Thank you for stopping by and your kind support 


Please leave a comment with your opinion, feedback and/or suggestion(s) or just say hi.
If you missed or want to enjoy a previous edition visit the Blog Archive (on the right column).
Don't forget to bookmark and/or follow http://mhatter99.blogspot.com/
(Sometimes videos may load slow.)

Share Poetry and Viral Videos with a friend 



Life is a mirror and will reflect back 
to the thinker what he thinks into it. 
Ernest Holmes

6 comments:

  1. Your message has a special meaning today. A good special meaning, to yank me back to the present *smiles* Been 'living' in the wrong time zone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this delight.
      I am confident your search will be blessed

      Delete
  2. Beautifully put. I enjoyed this. The bride photo is a master piece.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you accept and celebrate Amor for who she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an example that life is wonderful
      Thank you for your words

      Delete